Thursday 7 September 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Manuel and Winant Sidle.
The Danger Girl, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1916!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1916 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Robert Manuel: French actor and director.
- Winant Sidle: American military, Major General in the United States Army.
- Federal employees win the right to Workers' compensation by Federal Employers Liability Act (39 Stat. 742; 5 U.S.C. 751)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Through These Wonderful Glasses of Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- The Honolulu Blues - Peerless Quartet