Saturday 21 April 1945
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Matti Vilokkinen and Steve Spurrier.
Blood on the Sun, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1945!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1945 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Steve Spurrier: Coach.
- Matti Vilokkinen: Finnish healer, plays out Chiron archetype.
- Ian Bruce: English author and academic.
- Diana Darvey: British actress, singer and dancer (d. 2000).
- Philip Sidney: 2nd Viscount De L'Isle English soldier.
- Ronnie Tober: Dutch-American singer.
- Srinivasaraghavan Venkataraghavan: Indian cricketer and umpire.
- Walter Model: German field marshal (Born 1891).
- He Shima Okinawa conquered in 5 days, 5,000 die
- Russia army arrives at outskirts of Berlin
- Allied troops occupy German nuclear laboratory.
- US 7th Army occupies Neurenberg, Germany.
- World War II: Soviet Union forces south of Berlin at Zossen attack the German High Command headquarters.