Saturday 22 March 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lew Wasserman and Tom McCall.
On His Wedding Day, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1913 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Lew Wasserman: American film studio executive and agent whom Steven Spielberg called a "great titan of the industry.
- Tom McCall: American politician, the Governor of Oregon from 1966-1974.
- Charles E Dederich
- Charles Dederich: American founder of Synanon drug and alcohol rehab program, 1958.
- James Westerfield: Nashville, Tennessee -- Actor (Jungle Heat, Lucky Johnny).
- Sabiha Gökçen: Turkish soldier and pilot (d. 2001).
- Karl Malden Chicago Illinois actor (Mike-Streets of San Francisco: American Express).
- Sabiha Gokcen: Turkish combat pilot (d. 2001).
- Sung Chiao-jen: Chinese Nationalist (Born 1882).