Monday 22 April 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kathleen Mary Ferrier and Gavalda Miguel.
Only a Woman, directed by Theo Frenkel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while A Hoosier Chronicle by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1912 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Kathleen Mary Ferrier: England, United Kingdom -- Contralto (Orfeo Ed Evridice).
- Gavalda Miguel: Querol composer.
- Kathleen Ferrier: English alto singer, dies at 41.
- Kaneto Shindo: Japanese director producer and screenwriter (d. 2012).
- Pravda, the ''voice'' of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- Tsinghua University, one of mainland China's leading universities, is founded.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Another Rag (A Raggy Rag) - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?