Monday 22 April 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 22, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kathleen Ferrier and Kathleen Mary Ferrier.
The Cry of the Children, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 April 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1912 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Kathleen Ferrier: English alto singer, dies at 41.
- Kathleen Mary Ferrier: England, United Kingdom -- Contralto (Orfeo Ed Evridice).
- Gavalda Miguel: Querol composer.
- Kaneto Shindo: Japanese director producer and screenwriter (d. 2012).
- Pravda, the ''voice'' of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
- Tsinghua University, one of mainland China's leading universities, is founded.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Love Love (I Love You, Dear) - Henry Burr
- It's a Long Lane That Has No Turning - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)