Saturday 22 August 1987
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leonardo Moracci and Uhaa Nation.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Who's That Girl by Madonna.
In UK La Bamba by Los Lobos was in the top 5 hits.
Hamburger Hill, directed by John Irvin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Patriot Games by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Steel Riders.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Final Assault or Double Dragon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 August 1987!
Which were the important events of 22 August 1987 ?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- Leonardo Moracci: Italian footballer.
- Uhaa Nation: American wrestler.
- Karlie Simon: English porn actress.
- Nintendo releases The Legend of Zelda for the NES in North America.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 August 1987
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Who's That Girl
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Suzanne Vega - Luka
- Richard Marx - Don't Mean Nothing
- George Michael - I Want Your Sex
- U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
- Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams
- The Whispers - Rock Steady
- T'Pau - Heart And Soul
- Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?