Tuesday August 25, 1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 25, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Blake Lively and Amy MacDonald.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to La Bamba by Los Lobos.
Near Dark, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Misery by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching G-Force: Guardians of Space.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Head Over Heels or Higemaru Makaijima.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 August 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1987!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1987 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Blake Lively: American actress.
- Amy MacDonald
- Yifei Liu
- Stacey Farber: TV Actress.
- Luka Sulic: Cellist.
- Velimir Jovanović: Serbian footballer.
- Logan Morrison: American baseball player.
- Whitney Stevens: Panamanian/American pornographic actress.
- James Wesolowski: Australian footballer.
- Liu Yifei: Chinese-American actress and singer.
- Luka Šulić: Slovenian-Croatian cellist (2Cellos).
- Joe Flanders: YouTube Star.
- Justin Upton: Baseball Player.
- Amy Macdonald: Scottish singer and songwriter.
- Ollie Hancock: English race car driver.
- Dow Jones Industrial Stock Average reaches record 2722.42
- Madonna sings in Rotterdam
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Madonna - Who's That Girl
- Richard Marx - Don't Mean Nothing
- Suzanne Vega - Luka
- Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams
- Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
- The Whispers - Rock Steady
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
- It's Not Over (Til It's Over) - Starship
- Dan Hill - Can't We Try
Top #10 R&B songs
- Levert - Casanova
- Force M.D.'s - Love Is A House
- Smokey Robinson - One Heartbeat
- I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson With Siedah Garrett
- Natalie Cole - Jump Start
- Dionne Warwick & Jeffrey Osborne - Love Power
- The System - Nighttime Lover
- Babyface - I Love You Babe
- Kool & The Gang - Holiday
- Atlantic Starr - One Lover At A Time
Top #10 Latin songs
- Julio Iglesias - Lo Mejor De Tu Vida
- Ahora Te Puedes Marchar - Luis Miguel
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Amanda Miguel - El pecado
- Los Bukis - Tu carcel
- Hasta Que Te Conoci - Juan Gabriel
- Doce rosas - Lorenzo Antonio
- Todo Me Gusta De Ti - Los Caminantes
- No Te Quites La Ropa - Emmanuel
- Lobo Domesticado - Tommy Olivencia
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?