Tuesday 22 January 1974
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pavel Mikhalevitch and Stephanie Rottier in Saint Niklaas.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to You're Sixteen by Ringo Starr.
In UK You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me by The New Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
Don't Look Now, directed by Nicolas Roeg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while The Honorary Consul by Graham Greene was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Carrie's War.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Maze War or Spasim.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1974!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1974 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Pavel Mikhalevitch: soccer player (NEC).
- Stephanie Rottier in Saint Niklaas: Belgium; tennis star (1995 semi Prague).
- Cameron McConville: Australian race car driver and sportscaster.
- Joseph Muscat: Maltese journalist and politician 13th Prime Minister of Malta.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen
- Al Wilson - Show And Tell
- Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - I've Got To Use My Imagination
- Steve Miller Band - The Joker
- Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
- Brownsville Station - Smokin' In The Boy's Room
- Olivia Newton-John - Let Me Be There
- Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle
- Byron MacGregor - Americans
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?