Thursday 22 June 1933
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Martin and Dianne Feinstein.
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while Anthony Adverse by Hervey Allen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1933 ?
- Jacques Martin: French actor, TV host and personality.
- Dianne Feinstein: American politician who became Mayor of San Francisco upon the shooting of Mayor Moscone 11/27/1978, and later attained the post of US Senator.
- Libor Pesek: Czech conductor.
- Ted Rabouin: American Satanist who lived in a black cottage, had a black cat and entertained guests in a living room with a tombstone for a coffee table.
- Libor Pešek: Czech conductor.
- Henry Birkin: British racing driver (Born 1896).
- German social-democratic party (SPD) forbidden
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?