Friday March 22, 2019
US date format: 3/22/2019, UK date format: 22/3/2019
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 22, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The Village, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching What We Do in the Shadows.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 22, 2019?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- See more
- Boko Haram insurgency: In the town of Dangdala, Chad, 23 National Army soldiers are killed in an overnight attack by Boko Haram militants. (Reuters)
- In the town of Dangdala, Chad, 23 National Army soldiers are killed in an overnight attack by Boko Haram militants. (Reuters)
- Global investment management company BlackRock says that it is buying eFront, the leading provider of management software for alternative investments, for $1.3 billion in cash. (MarketWatch)
- Two buses collide head-on in a village near Kintampo, Ghana, killing at least 50 people. Almost all casualties are a result of a fire on one of the buses. (BBC) (GhanaWeb)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next March 22If March 22, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 4 months, 24 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 7 months, 7 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- G.M. Plans New Electric Vehicle Made at Chevy Bolt Plant The carmaker said it would invest $300 million in its Orion Township, Mich., plant in connection with producing the new model there. [..]
- Pinterest Is Rare ‘Unicorn’ Preparing an I.P.O. Without Hemorrhaging Cash The start-up, which lets people create virtual “pin boards,” officially joined the herd of tech companies stampeding to the public markets this year by unveiling its offering prospectus. [..]
- See all financial news of March 22, 2019