Tuesday 22 May 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 22, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Morrison (scientist) and Harry Ritz.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 May 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1906!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1906 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- John Morrison (scientist)
- Harry Ritz: US comic (Ritz Brothers-Silent Movie).
- John Morrison: Scottish Educator, a professor of mechanical engineering at the University of Bristol; author of "Introduction to the Mechanics of Machines," 1964.
- Luigi Perversi: Italy sport Champion.
- 10th anniversary of Olympics, celebration held in Athens, Greece.
- The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their ''Flying-Machine''.
- 31st Preakness: Walter Miller aboard Whimsical wins in 1:45.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Flanagan's Night Off - Len Spencer & Steve Porter
- Nothing Like That in Our Family - Will Denny
- Paddle Your Own Canoe - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan