Monday 23 June 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ed Bradley and Richard M Roberts.
The Bride Came C.O.D., directed by William Keighley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1941 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Ed Bradley: Journalist.
- Richard M Roberts: American attorney.
- Robert Hunter: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Grateful Dead).
- Roger McDonald: Australian author and screenwriter.
- Germany occupies Telz Lithuana
- The Lithuanian Activist Front declares independence from the Soviet Union and forms the Provisional Government of Lithuania; it lasts only briefly as the Nazis will occupy Lithuania a few weeks later.
- WWII: Hungary and Slovakia declare war on the Soviet Union.