Monday 23 June 1919US date format: 6/23/1919, UK date format: 23/6/1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mohammed Boudiaf and Charles Bayer.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1919 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Mohammed Boudiaf: President of Algeria (assassinated) (b.
- Muhammad Boudiaf: Algerian political leader (d. 1992).
- Charles Bayer: American astrologer who joined AFA in December 1948.
- Hermann Gmeiner: Austrian philanthropist and the founder of SOS Children's Villages.
- Mohamed Boudiaf: Algerian politician President of Algeria (d. 1992).
- Amy G C A Bonet-Maury: French reformed theologist.
- Nitti government forms in Italy
- Estonian War of Independence: the decisive defeat of the Baltische Landeswehr in the Battle of Cesis. This day is celebrated as Victory Day in Estonia.
- International Labor Organization (ILO) established as an agency of the League of Nations.
- The Treaty of Versailles is signed, ending World War I.