Monday June 23, 1902
US date format: 6/23/1902, UK date format: 23/6/1902
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 23, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Howard T Engstrom and Matthias Wieman.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 23, 1902?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 23, 1902?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough & S. H. Dudley - Bye and Bye You Will Forget Me
- J.W. Myers - The Mansion of Aching Hearts