Sunday 23 June 1985
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Blake Harrison and Hamza Abbasi.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Heaven by Bryan Adams.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by The Crowd was in the top 5 hits.
Back to the Future, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Bridge Across Forever by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ein Mann macht klar Schiff.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blackwyche or Gribbly's Day Out.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1985!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1985 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Hamza Abbasi: TV Actor.
- Blake Harrison: TV Actor.
- Kristo Aab: Estonian basketball player.
- Laarni Lozada: Filipino singer.
- Marcel Reece: American football player.
- Alice Miller wins LPGA Mayflower Golf Classic
- Bomb destroys Air India Boeing 747 in air near Ireland, 329 die
- Laffit Pincay Jr becomes 2nd jockey to win $100 million
- A terrorist bomb aboard Air India flight 182 brings the Boeing 747 down off the coast of Ireland killing all 329 aboard.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Heaven
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Prince - Raspberry Beret
- Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
- Madonna - Angel
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
- Survivor - The Search Is Over
Top #10 R&B songs
- Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)
- Marvin Gaye - Sanctified Lady
- Jesse Johnson's Revue - Can You Help Me
- Prince And The Revolution - Raspberry Beret
- Billy Ocean - Suddenly
- Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
- Ready For The World - Deep Inside Your Love
- Loose Ends - Hangin' On A String
- Electric Lady - ConFunkShun
- Atlantic Starr - Freak-A-Ristic
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?