Friday 23 November 1945
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dennis Nilsen and Steve Landesberg in Bronx.
Road to Utopia, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1945 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Dennis Nilsen: English homicide: a former cop and government clerk who murdered and dismembered 15 young men between 1978 and 1983.
- Steve Landesberg in Bronx: New York, USA; comedian/actor (Barney Miller).
- Assi Dayan: Israeli film director, actor, screenwriter and producer.
- Jim Doyle: American lawyer and politician 44th Governor of Wisconsin.
- Assaf Dayan: Israel -- Actor (Operation Thunderbolt).
- Jerry Harris: American sculptor.
- Tony Pond: English race car driver (d. 2002).
- Keith Hampshire: English-Canadian singer-songwriter and radio host.
- Most US wartime rationing of foods, including meat and butter, ends
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Holiday For Strings - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
- Waitin' for the Train to Come In - Harry James & His Orchestra (Vocal Kitty Kallen)
- The Honeydripper - Jimmie Lunceford Orch v Delta Rhythm Boys
- Waitin' for the Train to Come In - Johnny Long & His Orchestra