Monday 23 November 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Boer and Walter Böer.
His Prehistoric Past, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1914!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1914 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Walter Boer
- [Arthur] Wilson "Bob" Tucker: United States -- Sci-fi author (Time Masters).
- Walter Böer: German professional astrologer, author and data collector.
- Roger Avon: English actor (d. 1998).
- Donald Nixon: American businessman (d. 1987).
- Wilson Tucker: American projectionist and author (d. 2006).
- Elbrige Gerry: VP (of Gerrymander fame), dies at 70.
- Mexican Revolution: The last of U.S. forces withdraw from Veracruz, occupied seven months earlier in response to the Tampico Affair.
- U.S. troops withdraw from Veracruz. Venustiano Carranza's troops take over and Carranza makes the town his headquarters.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Mary, You're a Little Bit Old-Fashioned - Charles Harrison
- I Can't Believe You Really Love Me (It's Like a Wonderful Dream) - Billy Watkins
- Somewhere a Voice is Calling - Elizabeth Spencer & Vernon Archibald