Wednesday 24 April 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Escarpit and Paul Brindeau.
Let's Get a Divorce, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1918 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Robert Escarpit: French academic, writer and journalist.
- Paul Brindeau: Villefranche/Sa?ne Military man.
- First tank-to-tank combat, at Villers-Bretonneux, France, when three British Mark IVs met three German A7Vs.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 April 1918
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I'd Like to Be a Monkey in the Zoo - Frances White
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There) - Henry Burr
- Are You from Heaven? - Henry Burr
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?