Saturday 10 February 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cesare Siepi and Marion March.
Der Mann mit der eisernen Maske, directed by Max Glass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1923 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Cesare Siepi: Italian opera singer, the premier bass of the Met from the time he opened in "Don Carlo" in 1950 until he closed 22 years later with the same opera.
- Marion March: German-American astrologer who began her studies in 1966 and was a top professional by 1970.
- Cesare Siepi in Milan: Italy; basso (New York Metropolitan Opera).
- Ahti Karjalainen: Finnish prime minister from 1962-1963 and again from 1970-1971.
- Allie Sherman: American football player and coach (d. 2015).
- Ink paste manufactured for first time by Standard Ink Company.
- SDAP speaks out against allied occupation of Ruhrgebied.
- Texas Tech University is founded as Texas Technological College in Lubbock, Texas.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Yankee Doodle Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- Al Jolson - Lost (A Wonderful Girl)