Tuesday 13 February 1923US date format: 2/13/1923, UK date format: 13/2/1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 13, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chuck Yeager and Gene Ames.
La roue, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1923 ?
- Chuck Yeager: American test pilot, the first person to shatter the speed of sound when he flew the Bell X-1 rocket 670 mph in level flight 10/14/1947.
- Gene Ames
- Michael Anthony Bilandic: American politician (d. 2002).
- Michael Bilandic: American lawyer, jurist and politician, he practiced law with the same firm for 28 years.
- Denise Fayolle: French figure skater, fashion designer and publisher.
- Cj Levan: Kansas City Military man.
- 1st Black pro Basketball team, Renaissance, organizes
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Toot Toot Tootsie (Goo'bye) - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- Bees' Knees - Ted Lewis & His Band