Monday 5 February 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Gruel and Claude Manceron.
La roue, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1923 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Henri Gruel: French director and specialist in sound effects, who died on 23 November 2007, aged 84, in Figanières, Var, France.
- Claude Manceron: French historian, who published under the pseudonym Claude Chevalon early in his career.
- Fatmawati : Indonesian wife of Sukarno 1st First Lady of Indonesia (d. 1980).
- Claude King: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013).
- Mass arrests of socialists and communists in Italy.
- General mine strike against wage cuts in Saar.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Yankee Doodle Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- Al Jolson - Lost (A Wonderful Girl)