Sunday 11 February 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ronald Arculus and Baroness Sharples.
La roue, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1923 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Baroness Sharples
- Ronald Arculus: British diplomat.
- Cecile Goor: Belgian politician, in 1980 minister for Bruxelles.
- Frederick Kroesen: American military, a four-star general in the US Army and former commander of US forces in Europe in the late 1970s.
- Antony Flew: English philosopher and academic (d. 2010).
- Wilhelm Killing: German mathematician and academic (d. 1923).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Yankee Doodle Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- Al Jolson - Lost (A Wonderful Girl)