Monday 26 February 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Parent .
La roue, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1923 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Claude Parent: French architect known for his buildings featuring sloped floors, an aesthetic initially inspired by Parent's discovery, with philosopher Paul Virilio, of World War II bunkers constructed along the Atlantic Wall that had accidentally slipped down sand dunes because of severe winter weather.
- Italian nationalists and fascists merge (blue-shirts and black-shirts).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Journey's End - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Carry Me Back to My Carolina Home - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Lovin' Sam (Sheik of Alabam') - Nora Bayes
- You Tell Her - I Stutter - Billy Murray