Thursday 24 March 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 24, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vasily Smyslov and Wilson Harris.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1921 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Vasily Smyslov: Soviet and Russian chess grandmaster, and was World Chess Champion from 1957 to 1958.
- Wilson Harris: Guayanese author.
- Franciszek Blachnicki: Polish-German priest (d. 1987).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra