Thursday 24 May 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 24, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Mayo and Edmund Sargant.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 May 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 May 1906!
Which were the important events of 24 May 1906 ?
- Aldersgate Day (Methodism).
- Canada: Victoria Day, on this date or the Monday before it. In Quebec, it is known as National Patriotes Day (JournTe nationale des patriotes). The holiday is often referred to as "May Two-Four," -- a "two-four" being slang for a case of beer with 24 bottles or cans.
- Bermuda: Bermuda Day.
- Eritrea: National Day.
- Macedonia: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day celebrated as Macedonian Script and Culture Day.
- Saints Donatianus and Rogatianus
- Saint Amadl
- Saint Suzanna
- Mary, Help of the Christians
- Saint Sarah is celebrated in Camargue, France by the Roma or Gypsies.
- Bulgaria: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day celebrated as Bulgarian Education and Culture, and Slavonic Script Day.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Flanagan's Night Off - Len Spencer & Steve Porter
- Nothing Like That in Our Family - Will Denny
- Paddle Your Own Canoe - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan