Tuesday 24 April 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Laura Breska and Jean-Pierre Dozolme.
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Lady Baltimore by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1906 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Laura Breska: American pro astrologer who practiced and taught astrology full time after her retirement from being a court reporter.
- Jean-Pierre Dozolme: French prelate, the Bishop of Puy-en-Velay from 1960 to 1978.
- William Joyce: American-Irish soldier and politician (d. 1946).
- Mimi Smith: maternal aunt and guardian of John Lennon (Born 1906).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Just a Little Rocking Chair and You - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?