Monday 28 May 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 28, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albrecht Marcuse and Phil Regan.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1906!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1906 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Albrecht Marcuse
- Mary Ralton: director (British WRAC).
- Phil Regan: singer (My Wild Irish Rose).
- Andre Verger: France sport Champion.
- Henry Thambiah: Sri Lankan lawyer judge and diplomat Sri Lankan High Commissioner to Canada (d. 1997).
- Shields / Cobbs musical His honor, the Mayor, premieres in New York City