Sunday 6 May 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Enrique Laguerre and Andre Weil.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1906 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Enrique Laguerre: Puerto Rican writer (d. 2005).
- Andre Weil: French mathematician (d. 1998).
- Karl Schulz: Germany Military man.
- André Weil: French mathematician and academic (d. 1998).
- Temporary permit to erect overhead wires on Market St, San Francisco