Thursday 25 June 2009
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 2009). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bailey Shea .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas.
Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!, directed by Norton Virgien, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Horse Soldiers by Doug Stanton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Little White Lie.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing AC-130: Operation Devastation or Conga Bugs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 2009
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 2009!
Which were the important events of 25 June 2009 ?
- Farrah Fawcett: American actress, a model and commercial actress before becoming a star during her one season in the TV hit series "Charlie's Angels," 1976.
- Anil Wilson: Indian educationist (Born 1947).
- Yasmine: Belgian singer (Born 1972).
- Michael Jackson: American child of noted parent, his dad is singer/dancer Michael Jackson.
- Sky Saxon: American singer-songwriter and bassist (The Seeds) (d. 2009).
- A mourning ceremony for protesters who died in the post-election protests is cancelled. (RTÉ)
- Over 180 MPs refuse an invitation to attend a celebration of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's election win. (Zee News)
- Campaigning begins for a legislative election in Iraqi Kurdistan. (BBC)
- Venezuela and the United States say they will restore their ambassadors. (''The Irish Times'')
- A roadside bomb kills five Iraqi policemen in the western city of Fallujah. (''The Irish Times'')
- The last leg of the 2008–09 Volvo Ocean Race gets underway in Stockholm. (''Irish Independent'')
- The Russian Supreme Court orders a retrial for three men on charges related to the murder of journalist Anna Politkovskaya. (RIA Novosti)
- Honduran President Manuel Zelaya fires his armed forces chief after he refuses to give logistical support for a referendum on constitutional change. The Supreme Court then orders that he be returned to his job immediately. (BBC)
- Qantas Airways cancelled half of a 30-plan order for 787 Dreamliners from Boeing Co., a cancellation that may amount to a $3.1 billion hit for Boeing. (Bloomberg)
- Cristiano Ronaldo completes a world record transfer fee of 80 million pounds which sends him to Real Madrid from Manchester United. (BBC)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Best I Ever Had - Drake
- Knock You Down - Keri Hilson Featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo
- Every Girl - Young Money
- Jeremih - Birthday Sex
- Blame It - Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain
- Ego - Beyonce
- Boyfriend #2 - Pleasure P
- sobeautiful - Musiq Soulchild
- Pretty Wings - Maxwell
- Always Strapped - Birdman Featuring Lil Wayne
Top #10 Latin songs
- Causa Y Efecto - Paulina Rubio
- Ya Es Muy Tarde - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- El Amor - Tito "El Bambino" El Patron
- Aqui Estoy Yo - Luis Fonsi
- All Up 2 You - Aventura Featuring Akon & Wisin & Yandel
- Te Presumo - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- El Katch - El Compa Chuy
- Fue Su Amor - Alacranes Musical
- Patrulla 81 - Quiereme Mas
- Comprendeme - German Montero
Top #10 Rock songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
The lenders, which were rescued by the government during the 1990s banking crisis, had significant mortgage losses last year. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $46.13
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $50.11
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $50.63
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $37.00
- 1 CHF = 6.249 CNY
- 1 CAD = 5.9191 CNY
- 1 CAD = 0.9461 CHF
- 1 AUD = 5.491 CNY
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?