Wednesday 25 November 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Dimaggio and Léon Zitrone.
His Prehistoric Past, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1914!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1914 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Joe Dimaggio
- Léon Zitrone: Russian-French journalist (d. 1995).
- Jacques Debary
- Gonzalo Ortiz de Zevallos Roedel: Peruvian lawyer, magistrate and jurist.
- Eddie Boyd: Blues vocal / pianist (Mississippi).
- Maurice Boileau: Metz Military man.
- Leon Zitrone: Russian-born French journalist and television host (d. 1995).
- Joe DiMaggio: American athlete, considered one of the greatest outfielders in baseball history.
- Davorin Jenko: Composer, dies at 79.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Mary, You're a Little Bit Old-Fashioned - Charles Harrison
- I Can't Believe You Really Love Me (It's Like a Wonderful Dream) - Billy Watkins
- Elizabeth Spencer & Vernon Archibald - Somewhere a Voice is Calling