Sunday 19 March 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Speer and Henri Nouvel.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1905 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Albert Speer: German Nazi architect, author and, at one time, the second most powerful man in Germany.
- Henri Nouvel: Brest physician.
- Joe Rollino: American strongman, weightlifter, and boxer (Born 1905).
- Makar Grigori Ekmalyan composer: dies at age 49.