Wednesday 22 March 1905US date format: 3/22/1905, UK date format: 22/3/1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 22, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruth Page and Phyllis McGinley.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1905 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Phyllis McGinley: Author.
- Ruth Page: US choreographer / ballet leader (Diaghilev, Pygmalion).
- Grigorij M: Kosinzev Russian director.
- Carlo Alberto: Pizzini composer.
- Edmond Roudnitska: French master perfumer and author.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1905 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- While the Brass Band Played - J.W. Myers
- Juanita - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
- The Wedding of Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Smith - Cal Stewart
- Soldier Boy - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
- In the Shadow of the Pyramid - Frank Stanley