Wednesday 22 March 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Grigorij M and Ruth Page.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1905 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Ruth Page: US choreographer / ballet leader (Diaghilev, Pygmalion).
- Grigorij M: Kosinzev Russian director.
- Carlo Alberto: Pizzini composer.
- Edmond Roudnitska: French master perfumer and author.
- Georges Barbe: Meudon Military man.
- Maurice Delnatte: Tourcoing physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1905 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- While the Brass Band Played - J.W. Myers
- Juanita - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
- The Wedding of Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Smith - Cal Stewart
- Soldier Boy - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
- In the Shadow of the Pyramid - Frank Stanley