Wednesday 15 March 1905US date format: 3/15/1905, UK date format: 15/3/1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Berthold Schenck and Raymond Aron.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1905 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Raymond Aron: Philosopher.
- Berthold Schenck: von Stauffenberg attempted to assassinate Hitler.
- Joe E Ross comedian (Gunther Toody-Car 54: Ritzik-Phil Silvers Show).
- Jacques Grasset: France Scientist.
- Berthold von Stauffenberg: German lawyer and Nazi opponent (d. 1944).
- Arnold Kerdijk Dutch liberal/founder (Social Weekly): dies at age 60.