Wednesday 15 March 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Berthold Schenck and Joe E Ross comedian (Gunther Toody-Car 54.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1905 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Berthold Schenck: von Stauffenberg attempted to assassinate Hitler.
- Joe E Ross comedian (Gunther Toody-Car 54: Ritzik-Phil Silvers Show).
- Jacques Grasset: France Scientist.
- Berthold von Stauffenberg: German lawyer and Nazi opponent (d. 1944).
- Arnold Kerdijk Dutch liberal/founder (Social Weekly): dies at age 60.