Monday 27 March 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Francesco Rodolico and Viktor E. Frankl.
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1905 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Viktor E. Frankl: Psychologist.
- Francesco Rodolico: Italy Scientist.
- Leroy Carr: American blues singer, songwriter and pianist (Born 1905).
- Domenico da Cese: Italian monk and scholar (d. 1978).
- Rudolf von Gersdorff: German general (d. 1980).
- Johnny Gill: American baseball player (d. 1984).
- László Kalmár: Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1976).
- Elsie MacGill: Canadian aeronautical engineer (d. 1980).
- Jack Patten: Australian journalist and activist (d. 1957).
- Evaristo Juliao: Colombian lawyer and politician Minister of Foreign Affairs for Colombia (d. 1970).