Thursday 5 July 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 5, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Herbert A Lohlein and Herbert Löhlein.
Watermelon Contest, directed by James White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 July 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1900 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Herbert A Lohlein
- Bernardus J Cardinal Alfrink: Cardinal of Utrecht Netherlands.
- Herbert Löhlein: German newspaper astrologer, columnist and writer.
- Georges La Farge: France Scientist.
- Yoshimaro Yamashina: Japanese ornithologist founded the Yamashina Institute for Ornithology (d. 1989).
- Compulsory education law passes Dutch 1st Chamber
- The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act passes the British Parliament.