Tuesday 26 May 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 26, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Morley and Nguyen Ngoc Tho.
Hide and Seek, directed by John Polson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 May 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1908!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1908 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- Robert Morley: England, United Kingdom -- Actor (High Road to China, African Queen).
- Nguyen Ngoc Tho: Prime Minister of South Vietnam.
- Maxime Charles: French clergyman who was a priest of the diocese of Paris.
- Nguyễn Thơ: Vietnamese politician 1st Prime Minister of the Republic of Vietnam.
- Mirza Ghulam Ahmad: founder of the Ahmadiyya movement in Islam (Born 1835).
- At Masjed Soleyman (???? ??????) in southwest Persia, the first major commercial oil strike in the Middle East is made. The rights to the resource are quickly acquired by the United Kingdom.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Vilia Song - Elise Stevenson
- Maxim's - Harry Macdonough
- The Rosary - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
- From Your Dear Heart to Mine - Frank Stanley
- Women - Peerless Quartet