Monday 26 September 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick O'Neal in Ocala and Robert Blackburn.
Sunrise, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1927!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1927 ?
- Patrick O'Neal in Ocala: Florida, USA; actor (Kaz, Alvarez Kelly, King Rat).
- Robert Blackburn: Irish educationist (d. 1990).
- Robert Cade: American physician, university professor, research scientist and inventor.
- Enrique Estrada Faudon: Mexican naturalist, botanist, ecologist and geologist which carried out systematically of vascular plants, at the university of Guadalajara.
- Charles Harper: American mechanical engineer and CEO of Conagra, a commodities, frozen foods and dry groceries distributor.
- Romano Mussolini: Italian noted family and musician, the youngest son of Benito Mussolini. He was 17 when the war ended in 1945 and, for over a decade, was afraid to appear in public. He was eventually accepted as one of Italy's foremost jazz pianists, touring internationally as well as doing recording and broadcasting.
- Enzo Bearzot: Italian football player and manager (Born 1927)
- Jacques Prigent: France sport Champion
- Patrick O'Neal: American actor (d. 1994)
- St. James Theater (Erlanger) opens at 246 W 44th St, New York City
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 26 September 1927
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?