Wednesday 26 September 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 26, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bryan Ferry and Gal Costa.
The Lost Weekend, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 September 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1945!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1945 ?
- Bryan Ferry: British musician, a singer, bandleader and keyboardist with "Roxy Music," for which he writes most of their original material.
- Gal Costa: Brazilian singer.
- Dee Dee Warwick: Musician.
- Joseph Ross: American legal, economics executive and CEO in charge of Federal Signal; a leading, diverse, company in the manufacturing of signs, police and fire signals, fire trucks and machine tools.
- Louise Beaudoin: Canadian academic and politician.
- All old Dutch banknotes declared invalid
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1945 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It's Only a Paper Moon - Benny Goodman & His Orchestra (Vocal Dottie Reid)
- Lily Belle - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra
- The Blond Sailor - Andrews Sisters