Friday 27 April 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aimé Maeght and Alice Allison Dunnigan.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 27 April 1906 ?
- Saint Liberalis
- Saint Mariana
- Saint Floribert
- Rochester, NY: Al Franken Day.
- Catalonia: Montserrat's Day (see Montserrat).
- South Africa: Freedom day.
- Slovenia: Day of Uprising Against Occupation.
- Saint Zita Lombardo
- Aimé Maeght: French art collector and editor, who founded the Galerie Maeght in Paris and Barcelona, and the Fondation Maeght in Saint-Paul-de-Vence near Nice (southern France).
- Alice Allison Dunnigan
- Mark Alexander: Abrams market researcher.
- Yorgos Theotokas: Greek novelist (d. 1966).
- Aim? Maeght: Hazebrouck EXecutives.
- Yiorgos Theotokas: Greek author and playwright (d. 1966).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood - Harry Macdonough
- Just a Little rocking Chair and You - Billy Murray
- If a Girl Like You Loved a Boy Like Me - Harry Macdonough
- Richard Jose - When You and I Were Young, Maggie
- On an Automobile Afternoon - Harry Tally