Thursday September 27, 1990US date format: 9/27/1990, UK date format: 27/9/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 27, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mirka Vasiljevic and Dominic Panganiban.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection by Nelson.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
The Hairdresser's Husband, directed by Patrice Leconte, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Women In His Life by Barbara Taylor Bradford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Going Places.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Drop Off or The Adventures of Gilligan's Island.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 September 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1990 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
Famous Birthdays:27 September
- Dee Dee Ramone arrested on marijuana possession
- Tour de France champion Greg LeMond visits White House
- US Senate Judiciary committee approves David Souter's Supreme Court nomination.
- Deposed emir of Kuwait address the United Nations General Assembly.
- A gunman holds 33 people (killing 1) hostage in Berkley, California.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- George Michael - Praying For Time
- Phil Collins - Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Prince - Thieves In The Temple
- Paul Young - Oh Girl
- Johnny Gill - My, My, My
Top #10 Latin songs
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Dimelo - Daniela Romo
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Completamente Enamorados - Chayanne
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?