Thursday September 6, 1990US date format: 9/6/1990, UK date format: 6/9/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 6, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Wall (basketball) and John Wall.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Blaze Of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi.
In UK The Joker by The Steve Miller Band was in the top 5 hits.
Goodfellas, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Message From Nam by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Parenthood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen or Battle Unit Zeoth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 September 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1990 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Wall (basketball)
- Kim Yuna: Athlete.
- John Wall: Basketball Player.
- Matt McAndrew: Pop Singer.
- Hannah Jones: TV Actress.
- In Burma, the State Law and Order Restoration Council orders the arrest of Aung San Suu Kyi and five other political dissidents.
- U.S. President Bush and Soviet President Gorbachev meet in Helsinki to discuss the Persian Gulf crisis.
- First Liberian Civil War: Liberian president Samuel Doe is captured by rebel leader Prince Johnson and killed in a filmed execution.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- Have You Seen Her - M.C. Hammer
- New Kids On The Block - Tonight
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Faith No More - Epic
- Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Azucar Moreno - Ven Devorame Otra Vez
- Alvaro Torres - Si Estuvieras Conmigo
Top #5 songs in the UK
- The Steve Miller Band - The Joker
- Bombalurina - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
- Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart / What Is Love
- Four Bacharach And David Songs (EP) - Deacon Blue
- Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?