Sunday September 9, 1990US date format: 9/9/1990, UK date format: 9/9/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 9, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ophélie-Cyrielle Étienne and Haley Reinhart.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Blaze Of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi.
In UK The Joker by The Steve Miller Band was in the top 5 hits.
Goodfellas, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Stardust by Robert B. Parker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Parenthood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Basketbrawl or ActRaiser.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 September 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 9 September 1990 ?
- North Korea - Republic Day (1948)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Synaxis of the Theopatores Joachim and Anna
- California - Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA)
- Japan - Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku)
- Tajikistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- Haley Reinhart: American singer, American Idol...
- Ophélie-Cyrielle Étienne: French swimming champion, an Olympic...
- Shaun Johnson: Rugby Player.
- Zach Rance: Reality Star.
- Billy Hamilton: American baseball player (Born 1866).
- Jordan Tabor: English footballer (d. 2014).
- Andrew Smith: American basketball player (d. 2016).
- Kyle Harris: YouTube Star.
- 110th US Mens Tennis: Pete Sampras beats Andre Agassi (64 63 62)
- Bush and Gorbachev meet in Helsinki and urge Iraq to leave Kuwait
- Oakland beats New York 7-3 to complete a 12-game sweep of Yankees this year
- Patty Sheehan wins LPGA Ping-Cellular One Golf Championship
- 1990 Batticaloa massacre, massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
Sport Games on 9 September 1990
- Denver Broncos - Los Angeles Raiders : 9 - 14
- Houston Oilers - Atlanta Falcons : 27 - 47
- Indianapolis Colts - Buffalo Bills : 10 - 26
- Los Angeles Rams - Green Bay Packers : 24 - 36
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- Have You Seen Her - M.C. Hammer
- New Kids On The Block - Tonight
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Faith No More - Epic
- Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Azucar Moreno - Ven Devorame Otra Vez
- Alvaro Torres - Si Estuvieras Conmigo
Top #5 songs in the UK
- The Steve Miller Band - The Joker
- Bombalurina - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
- Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart / What Is Love
- Four Bacharach And David Songs (EP) - Deacon Blue
- Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?