Tuesday 4 September 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 4, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Bay (singer) and Stéfania Fernandez.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Blaze Of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi.
In UK The Joker by The Steve Miller Band was in the top 5 hits.
Goodfellas, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Barbarians At The Gate by Bryan Burrough and John Helyar was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Parenthood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Crystal or Castle of Deceit.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1990 ?
- James Bay (singer)
- Stéfania Fernandez
- Peter Wagner: American noted family, the son of Kristina Malandro and Jack Wagner who play Frisco and Felicia Jones on "General Hospital," The boy was delivered be C-section after 22 hours of labor.
- Danny Worsnop: Metal Singer.
- Donquez Woods: Rapper.
- Rita Volk: Actress.
- James Bay: Rock Singer.
- Stefanía Fernández: Venezuelan model Miss Universe 2009.
- Jonny Lomax: English Rugby League player.
- Azim Rizk: TV Actor.
- Stefania Fernandez: Venezuelan beauty queen and Miss Universe 2009.
- Jerry Lewis' 25th Muscular Dystrophy telethon raises $44,172,186.
- Geoffrey Palmer resigns as Prime Minister of New Zealand and is replaced by Mike Moore.
- September 4–6 ndash Premier of North Korea Yon Hyong-muk meets with President of South Korea Roh Tae-woo, the highest level contact between leaders of the two Koreas since 1945.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- Have You Seen Her - M.C. Hammer
- New Kids On The Block - Tonight
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Faith No More - Epic
- Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Azucar Moreno - Ven Devorame Otra Vez
- Alvaro Torres - Si Estuvieras Conmigo
Top #5 songs in the UK
- The Steve Miller Band - The Joker
- Bombalurina - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
- Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart / What Is Love
- Four Bacharach And David Songs (EP) - Deacon Blue
- Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?