Tuesday 28 December 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Verchuren and Princess Antoinette Baroness of Massy.
Outside the Law, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1920 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- André Verchuren: French popular accordionist; his hit "Les fiancés d'Auvergne" sold 10 millions copies.
- Princess Antoinette Baroness of Massy
- James Counsilman: Birmingham sports Champions.
- Steve Van: Buren NFL halfback (Philadelphia Eagles).
- Steve Van Buren: Honduran-American football player (d. 2012).
- Doc Counsilman: American Olympic and hall-of-fame swimming coach from the United States.
- Bruce McCarty: American architect designed the Knoxville City-County Building (d. 2013).