Thursday 28 February 1957
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 28, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nathalie Ménigon and John Turturro.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
In UK The Garden Of Eden by Frankie Vaughan was in the top 5 hits.
Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Much Ado About Me by Fred Allen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 February 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1957 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Nathalie Ménigon: French criminal, convicted for acts of terrorism committed while she was a member of the French revolutionary group Action directe.
- John Turturro: American actor director and screenwriter.
- Jan Ceulemans
- Cindy Wilson: American singer-songwriter and actress (The B-52's).
- Ian Stanley: keyboardist.
- Ainsley Harriott: British celebrity chef.
- John Turturro in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actor (Brain Donor, Color of Money, Jungle Fever).
- Micky Stead: English footballer.
- Paul Delph: American singer-songwriter keyboard player and producer (Zahara) (d. 1996).
- Cindy Wilson in Athens: Georgia, USA; rock vocalist (B-52's - "Love Shack").
- Phil Gould: rock percussionist (Level 42 - "Hot Water").
- Jeff Woodland: in Papua New Guinea; Nike golfer (1991 Dakota Dunes Open).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?