Sunday 10 February 1957
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Debbie Brinkley in Tasmania .
In UK The Garden Of Eden by Frankie Vaughan was in the top 5 hits.
Pyaasa, directed by Guru Dutt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Blue Camellia by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Contact.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1957 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Debbie Brinkley in Tasmania: Australia; golfer (1990 T25 Victorian Open).
- Laura Ingalls Wilder: US author (Little House on Prarie), dies at age 90.
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference forms
- Fay Crocker wins LPGA Serbin Golf Open.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?