Thursday 7 February 1957
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Damaso Garcia and Carney Lansford.
In UK The Garden Of Eden by Frankie Vaughan was in the top 5 hits.
Pyaasa, directed by Guru Dutt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Much Ado About Me by Fred Allen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Contact.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1957 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Damaso Garcia: Baseball player.
- Carney Lansford: American baseball player.
- Richard Cook: British jazz writer (d. 2007).
- Michel Vaillant: Michel Vaillant is the title of a French comics series created in 1957 by French cartoonist Jean Graton and published originally by Le Lombard.
- Rudolph Reti: Composer, dies at 71.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?