Friday 28 February 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 28, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred Marshall and Brian Urquhart.
Yankee Doodle in Berlin, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 February 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1919 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Alfred Marshall: American businessman founded Marshalls (d. 2013).
- Brian Urquhart: English soldier and diplomat Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- Amanullah Khan becomes King of Afghanistan.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, France - Peerless Quartet
- Goodbye, France - Nora Bayes
- Would You Rather be a Colonel with an Eagle on Your Shoulder or a Private with a Chicken on Your Kne - Arthur Fields
- Don't Cry, Little Gril, Don't Cry - Henry Burr