Wednesday April 30, 1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 30, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dianna Agron and Yana Karpova.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer.
In UK A Different Corner by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
Down by Law, directed by Jim Jarmusch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Joanna'S Husband And David'S Wife by Elizabeth Forsythe Hailey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rambo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Astro Warrior or Crackout.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1986!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1986 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
- Dianna Agron: American actress.
- Yana Karpova
- Justin Flom: Entertainer.
- Mitchell Lewis: Australian disc jockey and radio presenter, the eldest of the three children of former NFL footballer and TV sports reader Wally Lewis.
- Martten Kaldvee: Estonian biathlete.
- Mariners strike out 16 times, set record of 36 in 2 consecutive games
- Ashrita Furman peforms 8,341 somersaults over 12 miles.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
- Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
- Prince - Kiss
- Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love
- The Rolling Stones - Harlem Shuffle
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
- The Outfield - Your Love
- Phil Collins - Take Me Home
- Bangles - Manic Monday
Top #10 R&B songs
- Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald - On My Own
- The Jets - Crush On You
- The S.O.S. Band - The Finest
- I'm Not Gonna Let (You Get The Best Of Me) - Colonel Abrams
- Ca$hflow - Party Freak
- Freddie Jackson - Love Is Just A Touch Away
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?