Tuesday 8 April 1986
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Felix Hernandez and Desiree Siegfried.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
The Money Pit, directed by Richard Benjamin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while On The Road With Charles Kuralt by Charles Kuralt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Silver Fang.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cruise Chaser Blassty or Lords of Conquest.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1986!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1986 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Felix Hernandez: Venezuelan baseball player.
- Desiree Siegfried: Reality Star.
- Igor Akinfeev: Russian footballer.
- Félix Hernández: Venezuelan-American baseball player.
- Osvaldo Martínez: Paraguayan footballer.
- Erika Sawajiri: Japanese actress, model and singer
- Clint Eastwood elected Mayor of Carmel California, Make his day
- American actor Clint Eastwood elected mayor of Carmel, California.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- Prince - Kiss
- Bangles - Manic Monday
- John Cougar Mellencamp - R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60's Rock)
- INXS - What You Need
- Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
- Sly Fox - Let's Go All The Way
- Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
- The Rolling Stones - Harlem Shuffle
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?