Monday 21 April 1986
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Edler and Audra Cohen.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Kiss by Prince.
In UK A Different Corner by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
The Sacrifice, directed by Andrei Tarkovsky, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rambo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Black Bass or Gauntlet II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1986!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1986 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Audra Cohen: American tennis player.
- Alexander Edler: Swedish ice hockey player.
- Tina Obrez: Slovenian tennis player.
- Rodney Stuckey: American basketball player.
- Mirko Valdifiori: Italian footballer.
- Salah Jaheen: Egyptian poet and cartoonist (Born 1930).
- Bob Hering sets Formula One power boat record (165.338 mph, Arizona).
- 90th Boston Marathon won by Rob de Castella of Australia in 2:07:51.
- Geraldo Rivera opens Al Capone's secret vault on live TV show The Mystery of Al Capone's Vault and finds nothing inside.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Stephanie Mills - I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald - On My Own
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- I'm Not Gonna Let (You Get The Best Of Me) - Colonel Abrams
- Ca$hflow - Party Freak
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- The S.O.S. Band - The Finest
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?